6.10.2010

Date Night, WICKED Style

Brad and I had one of the best dates last night- we went out to San Francisco and saw Wicked!! We have been trying to see it ever since we moved back to Cali, but life just kept getting in the way. We finally bought tickets last week (for some amazing seats!) and we went last night. I saw it last October and this was Brad's first real time seeing a theater production. He LOVED it! It was nice for me to see it a second time not so close to my first time... made it feel new again. 
We are really, really bad at date nights since we've had James so it was especially nice to go out. I'm trying to get better at it...
Going on our date!
The Orpheum Theatre
These flags were everywhere... can you tell we're in San Francisco? ;)
Side of the Orpheum Theatre
The t-shirt stand and list of actors
It was a wonderful night of Wicked-ness :) 

3 comments: