10.31.2012

Barely Here

If you haven't noticed, I haven't been blogging very much lately. I am finding that posting/blogging is slipping on my priorities list. I'd much rather clean or read or curl up next to my husband and watch a show on Netflix or play a game or just talk then spend a couple hours organizing pictures, writing a post, arranging the post, and finishing it. I know I can start posts and not publish them right away... that's not for me. Also, it gets a little old just relaying what we've been up to and how cute my kids are (because they are). That said I still need to put some time on here. I enjoy blogging. I really do. But I think things will be a little different on here. There will still be posts of us but there is so much going on in my head that it'd be nice to have a place to put it. I'm kind of on a journey of sorts right now for myself. With becoming a mom to three so fast, I've realized I haven't spent a lot of time on me  in quite some time and I am not in a great place in some aspects of my life. That sounds more depressing than it is! I'm happy, blessed, and loving life. But I need to find myself some more to be a better wife and mother. We'll see if it changes or if I post on here once a week (which is what my goal is)... but I plan on it! And another, wonderful reason for my absence...
They are so awesome

2 comments:

  1. You spend a couple hours blogging? Dang. I wouldn't blog ever either. I only blog to keep a family journal because I sure am not crafty or good at keeping records any other way haha! Hope things get better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitely relate to this post. I need to do more journaling for my own reflecting purposes and not to just put down what the family is doing. I get tired of basing my families activities on if It will be a good blog post. Hang in there. Time away from blogging is always beneficial.

    ReplyDelete