3.25.2012

Reveal

Here are some pictures of the new cut! I'm basically in love with it- I already feel a loooooot less tugging. Ah. So nice. Another perk? My hair isn't falling out as much! Fantastic bonus. It's not as 'bangy' as I had planned on, but I am trying to be more versatile with my hair so we decided to play it a little safer this time and have some fun with it.
Before
After
(pardon the quality, they were taken with my phone)
 There you have it- almost 3 inches chopped off. I love the feeling of a fresh, new, awesome cut- don't you? Oh, and these pictures prove, once again, my inability to take a normal picture. But where is the fun in that, right? Right.

5 comments:

  1. SO CUUUUUUTE!

    Perfect length. I need to be better about getting my hair cut more often. I've been having 2 cuts a year for awhile now basically because I just dont trust any Tallahassee hairdressers and so whenever I am home in NC I make a hair appt. I need to find someone here. I just gotta do it! I love my hair for like a month and then I just procrastinate finding someone to do the upkeep!

    I love you with bangs. Seriously. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already know I think it's adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pics. ;) I love the haircut, very, very cute!! Glad you love it, too!!

    ReplyDelete