4.12.2010

Yosemite National Park

We have been up to a lot (well, a lot to me) lately, and for some reason none of it has made it to the blog. Someone is slacking... ok, ok, it's me :)
The weekend before Easter my family and us went to Yosemite National Park. I love love Yosemite. We have been going as a family there for as long as I can remember, I have camped there too many times to count, I just love it there. I was excited for James and his first time there, though nervous for the 3 hour car ride. How did he do? Pretty awesome. We only went for the day so we didn't see a ton, but it was so worth it. 
First stop, bus ride! 
Yosemite Falls
Play in the great outdoors
Pet a bear or two
Family Picture
Hmmm... Let's try that again...
 Enjoying the scenery...
 Fun day, but someone got tuckered out...
Our day at Yosemite was great. We are hoping to go camping there before we move (whenever that is). And Brad has it on his agenda to hike Half Dome with one of his brothers. So at least one more trip looks to be in order!

1 comment: