11.18.2008

Tag and Blog

I got tagged for this a while ago and since I am not really in the blogging mood these days, I will finally get around to doing it.
My friend Christine tagged me for this one. Here are the rules: You have to post the 4th picture in the 4th folder in your pictures folder. Then give a brief description before you tag a few others.This is obviously a picture of a daffodil. About a year and a half ago my parents and I went up to Daffodil Hill in California, which is up by Sutter Creek. Brad was working so he was not able to come with us. It is only opened a few weeks in the springtime due to their blossoming schedule. There are about 300,000 daffodils a year that bloom- quite beautiful. So if anyone needs a springtime day trip in Northern California, I strongly recommend going here.
I am tagging whoever would like to do this- you can tell I'm really not in the blogging mood right now!
On another note, I am starting a new blog for cooking. I noticed how I love to take pictures of what I make and they are really easy recipes that I think people will enjoy. Click here to go take a looksie.

No comments:

Post a Comment