9.30.2007

New Calling

My dad extended me a new calling today (he is the first counselor in the bishopric)... I get to be in Primary! I'm not all too thrilled about this, but I know it is going to be great. I am going to teach the 7-8 year olds, which is an age I love- right before baptism. Kids make me a tad nervous (they have so many germs!), but I know they wouldn't want me in this calling unless it was where Heavenly Father wanted me to be. I'm starting to get a bit excited about it and I have two weeks to prepare and gear up for it, thanks to General Conference. So now I am a Primary teacher and I am on the Activities Committee! Yay!! I am way excited for conference this next week.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the new calling. i taught that same age when we lived in huntington beach. it was a lot of fun. you'll do great

    ReplyDelete