8.25.2014

Future Photog?

I can't remember when the love of taking pictures happened, but James has the photo bug. My goodness, he loooooves to take pictures. Thankfully he's totally good with the camera so we just let him do it when he actually finds the camera (which is a feat all on its own, the way i lose that thing). Last week he found it and it has been awhile since he used it. And he made up for it... by taking 61 pictures. Has to make up for lost time.

I'm going to present some in series. Because that literally is how he takes pictures. The first series is entitled "My Body". Really, it is. I saw the camera in the middle of the photo craze and the first picture I saw was his hair. I asked him what it was and he simply replied, "I was taking pictures of my different body parts!" 
 Oh maaaan...
 Don't forget the more specific finger
 He got his large toe caught under our front door and cut it. He obviously needed to include the pained toe
This next series is "I Love My Toys"
 Flynn Rider's boots, down below
 this one is actually pretty cool
Final series- "I Love My Cat"
Wait... those were not the final ones... we forgot the epic selfies...
 And my absolute favorite one... I was cracking up SO hard
I've said it before and I'll say it again- this kid cracks me up and I LOVE him so much!! Never a dull moment.

2 comments:

  1. What a nut! :) I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember Belle doing that at that age, too! I had so many pictures of such random things... like pictures of pictures of Jeeps on the computer. What? So fun!!

    ReplyDelete