6.14.2012

The Standing Monster

Oh, life... oh, time... You move too fast for me to keep up. 

A day before Jack turned 7-months, he was 100% crawling. He showed no interest in pulling himself up yet, which surprised me. I see a lot of similarities between James and Jack. With James, he started crawling and literally three days later he was pulling himself up and getting into loads of trouble. I was kind of happy I would have a bit more of  a break... until one week later. Jack figured out how to pull himself up and just won't stop. 
Jack will be joining the pack of brothers before we know it. He is definitely anxious to be able to keep up with Gav and James. Onto the next stage...

1 comment:

  1. and I'm sure there will be a little walker ever so soon. oh joy. At least he won't fall and cry as much...right?

    ReplyDelete