6.25.2007

Rylee Lynn Dell

One year ago, my brother, Sam, and his wife, Linzi, welcomed Rylee Lynn Dell into the world. She is the first for our family to make my parents proud GRANDparents. I am so grateful for her sweet spirit and that she blesses Sam and Linzi on a daily basis. My parents have loved the opportunity to finally spoil a baby and have taken every chance they can- especially my mom. Rylee has definitely won the hearts of the males in the family- my dad has her all over his computer at work and every time he sees her picture, he gets a twinkle in his eye thinking of her. For Father's Day he received a baby book from my mom all about Rylee and he sure loved it! Rylee also has a special place in Brad's heart and I think vice versa. Linzi has told me that she will see a picture of Brad and just get excited seeing his picture. Whenever they are here, Rylee just smiles when Brad walks into the room. I'm so grateful to be her aunt and look forward to all her many birthdays. Happy 1st Birthday, Rylee!!






No comments:

Post a Comment